Quick & Easy: Fun Guys Mat
Is a great little project for a Sunday afternoon.
All you need is fabric
(scraps will do)
All you need to do is:
- Cut 2x pieces of felt (I used an oval serving dish as my template)
- Draw your mushrooms straight onto the top piece of felt (or you make some card templates if planning on making multiple mats)
- Cut out your mushrooms (keep the mushrooms for another project)
- Place your fabric under the cut outs & pin in place
- Sew the fabric in place. (I used 3 different fabrics & embroidery floss)
- Sew together the two felt pieces together
- Smugly go and make yourself a well deserved cup of tea.
Quick & Easy!